Italian actor Luca Franzese pleads with authorities to collect his sister’s body from their home after she was said to have died from coronavirus.
Translation: ”Good evening everyone, I got to the point of recording this video message for Italy’s sake, for Napoli’s sake. Yesterday my sister died, probably of COVID-19 virus. I am waiting for the institutions to give me answers since last night, nobody came forward. This is a very strong video, please don’t show it to children and elderly people. I am forced in all my pain to fight this situation, I have my sister here in bed, dead. I don’t know what to do, I can’t honour her as she deserves because institutions abandoned me. I got in touch with anyone I could, I don’t want to name names for now, no one was able to give me an answer. I am waiting for the Cotugno (main hospital in Naples treating coronavirus cases) to give me an answer, from the 118 (emergency number) because last night, after I forced them, I got them to test her because they didn’t want to. They refused to test me because they said they need to know if she’s infected first and then they will eventually test me. I self isolated myself, today I could go anywhere to spread the virus if I have it…”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tiểu sử đồng chí Nguyễn Phú Trọng
- Nghỉ liên tiếp 4 ngày dịp lễ 30/4 – 1/5 | THDT
- Hiền Hồ bị so sánh với Trần Đức Bo: Đừng đem ngoại hình ra làm trò cười
- Yêu cầu của Thủ tướng Chính phủ Nguyễn Xuân Phúc về việc thực hiện Chỉ thị số 16/CT-TTg | TayNinhTV
- Giải cứu Exciter 150 dính xăng bẩn ▶ Cầm xăng đòi đốt xe 😂